loading...

martes, 19 de abril de 2011

Chupa-Chups Missing Pieces

Chupa-Chups Missing Pieces
Just came back from Paris yesterday evening. Can’t say I enjoyed much. Apart from marvelous architecture and breath-taking historic sights and museums, it felt like any other European metropolis. Perhaps I expected too much, thus was little bit disappointed. I enjoyed seeing Napoleon’s resting place at Les Invalides, and Louvre museum the most. There were so much tourists, I couldn’t stop feeling like one. Perhaps if I had some local friends, they could help me experience local life (and point me where I could eat some good food), ultimately making the trip much more interesting…
Sorry for such a long intro, just wanted to inform you I’m back now (and how last few posts were set to automatically appear each day, and were written few days ago ;). It’s also why it took so much time to get your comments approved. Now that I have charged my batteries once again, let me roll up my sleeves and continue sharing some good stuff! For today I bring you two posters that feature Missing Pieces illusion we featured some time ago. Seems that Chupa-Chups company jumped the optical illusion billboard wagon as well!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario